Condition of entry
Stage 88 conditions of entry
Tickets to this event are sold on the express condition that the holder is bound by the rules & regulations issued by the organizers. By purchasing this ticket you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein and on the accompanying information page as well as any other conditions specified by us on our website or booking forms.
Stage 88 - David Guetta is an all ages event with 18+ licensed areas. Remember to bring your ticket! You MUST have valid photo ID to enter the 18+ licensed areas.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute artists at any time at no notice
- Set times and event start times are subject to change at no notice
- The promoter reserves the right to move, substitute or change the venue at any time prior to the event
- The promoter reserves the right to deny entry
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or on the event site
- Upon entry, your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband, which you MUST keep on for the duration of the concert. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- Anyone found on the event festival site with out a valid wristband will be handed over to police and prosecuted.
- This event has a strict NO PASSOUTS policy
- For the safety of everyone attending the event, bottles, cans, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, illegal items and alcohol are prohibited items and will not be permitted in to the Venue. All bags/containers will be subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of all patrons. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
- If the event is cancelled by the Promoter for any reason, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. If Promoter deems it necessary to abandon the event due to the forces of nature or any other reason, refund of the face value of the ticket is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Save as required by law, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. The Promoter does not offer refund in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the festival due to reasons beyond the Festival's control.
- You acknowledge that photos and video footage may be taken on the event site and agree release, to the promoter, any photos or video footage taken of you while on or entering the event site for use in promotional material
- We play rain or shine.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
Below is a list of banned items which are not allowed to be brought in to Stage 88. Please read the following list of banned items including, but not limited to:
- Food (unless accompanied by medical certificate)
- Prescription medication (unless accompanied by medical certificate)
- Illegal items
- Aerosol Cans
- Boogie boards
- Milk/bread crates
- Chairs (folding, portable, camping)
- Umbrellas (use a plastic poncho or a raincoat instead)
- Anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc)
- Weapons of any kind
- Video and tape recording devices
- Professional still cameras (small still cameras ARE allowed)
- Laser lights
- Water pistols
- Any other items considered dangerous
Small 'point and shoot' cameras
You’re allowed to bring in a small point and shoot camera to take photos of you and your mates.
Video cameras and professional-standard still cameras
Video cameras and professional-standard still cameras are strictly prohibited. Support tools such as tripods are banned. Unauthorized or prohibited photography may result in film being confiscated or images deleted by festival representatives. The resale of photography is strictly prohibited. Media and professional photographers must organise proper accreditation through our media department (here).
Mobile phone cameras
You can bring in your mobile phone, but we do not condone the use of these phones to video record any performance.
Can I record bands just for my own use?