First aid info
Your mate is not a doctor
Your mate is not a doctor, if you feel unwell go straight to First Aid. A fast responses save lives.
This event will be supported by the volunteers of St John Ambulance (ACT) who will provide valuable first aid support to our guests. St John is a self-funded charity that has provided first aid to the Australian community for over 125 years. First aid saves lives. If you would like more information on first aid training, volunteering with St John, requesting first aid support at your next event or you would like to make a donation please contact St John on 1300 360 455.
We want you to have the best night possible and we are going to look after you while you are at the event. We have a full team of First Aid staff and Paramedics with fully equipped medical rooms available onsite.
Go to the nearest First Aid area or ask the nearest security guard to help you find it.
Important ticket info
A reminder to all 2011 ticket holders....
- Remember your PDF or Moshtix ticket on the night
- Photo identification must be presented upon arrival at the entry if you wish to enter the 18+ licensed areas
- All tickets will be scanned at the front door of the event
- Keep your PDF print at home tickets safe, each ticket contains a unique barcode, if there is more than one copy only the first one to get to the scanners will get in.
Some useful advice
- Stage 88 runs from 7pm -11pm
- There will be an express entry lane for people without bags. It is wise to bring only essential items for the night as there will not be a cloak room available on site.
- The use of earplugs is recommended if long term hearing loss is of concern to you. The Promoters of the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss.
- Avoid dehydration - don't forget to drink water.
- You should bring adequate cash for the night, as there are limited cash or credit facilities on site.
- Fast responses save lives. Your mate is not a doctor, if you feel unwell go to first aid straight away. Security and event staff are there to help you and we have plenty of First Aid staff on site to assist you.
- In order to maintainStage 88 as a clean and green event, the promoters encourage all patrons to utilise the recycling and refuse facilities provided throughout the site. It's your site: keep it clean!!
Security and Police
We have a big team of licensed security and Police on site. Alongside our team of First Aid staff, Security and Police are at the event to make sure everyone enjoys a safe night. If you need to get to First Aid or are having any other issues talk to the nearest security guard.
Some times too much fun can mean loosing some things!
At the end of the day, all valuable lost property (wallets, phones, IDs, credit cards), that has been handed in at Stage 88 will be given to the ACT Police.
The Police then log the details of each item into their Lost Property database. This can take up to 48 hours. Once this process is completed, you can go to or any police station in the ACT and check if your item is with the Police.
Please note Kicks does not hold any Lost Property after the event but items may be discovered during the pull down of the event which will be immediately passed onto the ACT Police.
Have as much fun as you can handle, that’s the rules of coming to Stage 88. Please make at least 2 new friends and talk to as many strangers as you can!
We party rain, hail or shine. Check the weather forecast and dress appropriately. High heels are not a good idea, the event site is all beautifull green grass!
Responsible Service of Alcohol
We take Responsible Service of Alcohol seriously.
- If you arrive intoxicated we can’t let you in
- Please drink alcohol responsibly
- If you are intoxicated you will not be served at the bar and may be asked to leave the event