- 1st release tickets - $64.95 + bf - SOLD OUT
- 2nd release tickets - $79.95 + bf
This is an all ages event with 18+ licensed area’s
Pre-sale tickets go on sale at 9am, 2nd of February. To access the pre sale tickets, you need to be a subscriber to the Kicks newsletter to recieve the code. You can sign up here
Got a question about your Stage 88 – David Guetta ticket? Head over to Moshtix crystal ball of FAQ's for all the answers here
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Tickets to Stage 88 - David Guetta are sold on behalf of the organisation (Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd) responsible for presenting this event and are on the express condition that the holder is bound by the rules & regulations issued by the organiser. By purchasing a ticket to Stage 88 – David Guetta 2012, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein, of Moshtix and any other conditions specified by us on www.stage88.com.au event pages
This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation (Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd) responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and the venue where presented.
- Entry is at own risk. The organisation accepts no responsibility for any injuries, losses or damage sustained in or around the venue. The right to refuse entry is reserved. You will comply with instructions issued by Stage 88 – David Guetta & event staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signs, which appear within the Venue. For safety and other reasons, entry is excluded to some parts of the Venue; ticket holders must not enter fenced off areas, or areas to which access is denied.
- Stage diving, crowd surfing & moshing are strictly prohibited. Any patron caught practicing this behavior risks eviction from the site + possible fine. Strobe lights and other high impact visual effects will be used at this event. Attend at your own risk.
- No bottles, glass, cans, liquids of any kind, skateboards, body boards, milk crates, chairs, stools (folding or otherwise) studded wristbands &/or belts etc, fireworks, BYO alcohol, illegal drugs, laser lights, weapons of any type or umbrellas will be allowed on site. See www.stage88.com.au for a full list of banned items. All bags and containers will be searched upon entry. Any other items considered illegal or dangerous will also be banned from site entry. No animals will be allowed on site. A search of persons and possessions will be required at the time of entry to the Venue, and Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd staff & security has the right to conduct a search at any time while the ticket holder is at the Venue.
- Tickets are non-refundable. No refunds will be made, or other claims met, solely because you have been refused entry or evicted from the Venue or are unable or choose not to attend Stage 88 – David Guetta; advertised events or performances do not proceed; Stage 88 – David Guetta has been affected by rain or inclement weather; your ticket is lost or stolen; or Stage 88 – David Guetta does not meet your expectations.
- The right is reserved to vary, withdraw or substitute advertised artists and programs with out notice. The right is reserved to reschedule the event or change event venue. The right of admission is also reserved. Stage 88 – David Guetta operates under strict EPA noise limits, which combined with other factors, including weather conditions, means that music volume may vary during the event.
- If the organiser for any reason cancels the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded, this refund is at discretion of the organiser. If the organiser deems it necessary to abandon the event due to the forces of nature or any other reason, refund of the face value of the ticket is at the discretion of the organiser.
- Stage 88 – David Guetta is an all ages event with 18 plus licensed area’s. Patrons who wish to attend the licensed area’s inside the event must be must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age and must provide valid photographic identification (ie; drivers license, Proof Of Age card or passport). Any minor found in the 18 plus licensed area’s will be evicted from the event & may face charges. All patrons will be wrist banded. Wristbands must be worn for duration of the day. Any patron found without a wristband will be immediately evicted from the site. Refunds are NOT applicable to any patron removed from site without a wristband. Proof of age will be required as a condition of supplying alcohol. In the interests of responsible service of alcohol, people who are deemed to be intoxicated will not be served. For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to or evict from the Venue any person who behaves in a manner that reasonably interferes with other ticket holders’ enjoyment of Stage 88 – David Guetta, or which may cause property damage or that threatens the safety of performers, other ticket holders or any other person, or is deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or refuses to comply with these (& all) conditions or the reasonable instructions of Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd staff, venue &/or security staffing.
- The event will run rain or shine. The organisation reserves the right to reschedule the event.
- Still photographic cameras (eg; small cameras) are permitted. Sound recording devices and video or movie cameras are prohibited. You acknowledge that photos and video footage may be taken on the event site and agree release, to the promoter, any photos or video footage taken of you while on or entering the event site for use in promotional material
- Tickets cannot be resold at a premium nor used for promotion, advertising &/or other commercial promotions (including competitions and trade promotions) or as a means to enhance demand for other goods and services. If any ticket(s) are sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket(s) will be refused admission.
Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the bearer of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with.
You acknowledge that entry to Stage 88 – David Guetta is at your own risk, and to the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd (and its officers, employees, agents and contractors) from and against any claim or liability of any nature in relation to injury or death, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or the use of, the Venue by you and any accompanying persons and/or minors regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused, except where the injury or death is caused by the negligence, default or breach of contract of Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd
The conditions stated on this ticket constitute a contract between the organisation and the purchaser. Any breach of the conditions will indemnify and hold harmless the organisation, their respective agents, representatives, management, principles, employees, officers and directors, from and against any loss, damage or expense, including attorneys or solicitors fees, incurred or suffered by or threatened against the organisation or their representatives or any of the foregoing in connection with or as a result of any claim for personal injury or property damage or otherwise brought by the purchaser or on behalf of any third party person, firm or corporation or proprietors against the organisation as a result of or in connection with Stage 88 – David Guetta or associated engagements.